Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New building control regs applicable?

Options
  • 19-03-2014 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi, I am hoping someone can clarify this one for me. If I buy a house off the plans from a builder (the pp has been granted, a few units built a few yet to start) do the new building control regs apply to the house I am considering buying?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Molzer2 wrote: »
    Hi, I am hoping someone can clarify this one for me. If I buy a house off the plans from a builder (the pp has been granted, a few units built a few yet to start) do the new building control regs apply to the house I am considering buying?

You need to Find out if a commencement notice has been issued for the phase add development your prospective house is in.
    If not, then it's subject.

If it has been sent in prior to march 1st most probably then subject to previous regs.

Advertisement