Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Rahoon

Options
  • 19-03-2014 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

So I'm starting a new job in Rahoon, close enough to the Cemetery, next week and I was just wondering does anyone know the bus routes in that area? I've done a little searching myself and I know there is the 405 Bus Eireann which goes as far as B&Q which is grand, but I thought I'd ask here just in case there were some other routes that I've missed, like near the Cemetery or something. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi, city direct have a route that actually go up that road, the 411 link here http://www.citydirectgalway.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Getting off at Glen Oaks or even Westside Pitch, you are only a few mins walk too, so take what is handiest unless it's lashing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

As above 411 city direct is your best bet as it stops right along that road.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,772 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

fyi, Knocknacarra neighbourhood map shows locations of lots of things (includiing the so-called Rahoon Business Park, where ZeniMax are).

I just realiised it doesn't have the bus-routes on it .. will try to add them this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭jkforde

use the Public Transport layer in Google Maps, it shows bus stops, times, street view in the area you want...

Rahoon Road (Cemetery)
    http://goo.gl/maps/qefQj

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Advertisement
Advertisement