Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for a battery to use with Aspire Nautilus

Options
  • 19-03-2014 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hello

I got the Aspire Nautilus yesterday (online) and I really like it. I'm using the Kanger Evod vv 1000. The "system" is a bit top heavy as the Nautilus is fairly bulky. Any suggestions for a vv battery which is a bit wider than the Evod vv?

Thanks

PS also love the Evod vv:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

It's a very good battery.

With that beast though, you'd be needing a mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Here's mine on an MVP. Great battery life if very bizarre looking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Monsclara

a wee bit bizarre indeed but if it does the job then happy days!! Can you get those batteries in Dublin or do I go online?

Another problem I found was I had to replace the atomiser even before I had gone through a full tank of juice. I looked at the little coil and it appeared to be burned out. I was looking at some reviews of the Nautilus and one user indicated that the replacement atomisers are not always great quality. Have you found this to be a problem? If not, where do you get your atomisers?

Thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Monsclara wrote: »
    a wee bit bizarre indeed but if it does the job then happy days!! Can you get those batteries in Dublin or do I go online?

Another problem I found was I had to replace the atomiser even before I had gone through a full tank of juice. I looked at the little coil and it appeared to be burned out. I was looking at some reviews of the Nautilus and one user indicated that the replacement atomisers are not always great quality. Have you found this to be a problem? If not, where do you get your atomisers?

Thanks for your help

Regarding the MVP I got mine from esmokeireland online but they are based in palmerstown. I think and you can pick some things up from them directly. Give them a quick google. As for shops in Dublin I am down in the sticks so wouldn't know the situation there.

Regarding the coils. I only got mine yesterday so don't know about the lifespan of them yet. But I have heard that some get a weeks vaping fairly thick juices out of them so for it to not last a tankful doesn't seem quite right.

I'm sure someone more knowledgable will come along with more advise.

Hope that helps

B

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

bd2012 wrote: »
    Here's mine on an MVP. Great battery life if very bizarre looking :)

I'm mad for a nautilus, they are a bit odd looking but I kinda like the steam-punkiness of it, I also have an MVP so it's nice to know that they aren't awful looking on them.

Another vote here for the MVP OP, I got mine last year, they are great step up from an ego, no more carrying around spare batteries, also can't recommend ESI enough, I got my starter kit there and have spend hundreds with them since, my first MVP started playing up after 3 months and they were brilliant, great customer service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement