Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eVo liquids - nicopure

Options
  • 19-03-2014 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Just trying one of these now and I'm just wondering has anyone else found their nic content higher than labelled?

Normally 10-12 mg is my sweet spot. This is labelled as 12mg but it feels A LOT stronger as in getting a strong nicotine hit from it. Much more than usual. Anyone else ever get this?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

bd2012 wrote: »
    Just trying one of these now and I'm just wondering has anyone else found their nic content higher than labelled?

Normally 10-12 mg is my sweet spot. This is labelled as 12mg but it feels A LOT stronger as in getting a strong nicotine hit from it. Much more than usual. Anyone else ever get this?

Thanks in advance

I thought the same but you just need to leave the cap of it and it seamed to sort it out. really nice liquids

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Yeah. I'm not complaining about the flavour it's actually quite nice just felt the nicotine really strongly, I've steeped liquids before but thought that was a flavour thing not a nic strength thing??

Advertisement