Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly/Monthly Car Parking City Center

Options
  • 19-03-2014 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hello

I am looking for somewhere to park in Dublin city center and pay on a weekly or monthly basis, but all i can find online is either hourly/daily or yearly!

Would anyone know of any spots that let you rent on a weekly or monthly basis?

Thank you!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

insular wrote: »
    Hello

I am looking for somewhere to park in Dublin city center and pay on a weekly or monthly basis, but all i can find online is either hourly/daily or yearly!

Would anyone know of any spots that let you rent on a weekly or monthly basis?

Thank you!

Does it have to be directly in the City Center? There should be more options to have a look in the outskirts, and get the bus in. For example from where I live, you're in town in 10 minutes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

The car park under Georges Arcade does it entrance on Drury St.

Advertisement