Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Devices on Google Play now available

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Nice find legrand!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭choronzonix

This is great news actually, particularly in terms of future Nexus developments - hopefully it means upcoming devices will become available directly from Google so we can avoid all the messing.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Looks like they're using UPS as the courier for devices in Ireland. Just thought I'd point that out for those in rural areas. Read some negative reviews about them, although I haven't dealt with them myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Looks like they're using UPS as the courier for devices in Ireland. Just thought I'd point that out for those in rural areas. Read some negative reviews about them, although I haven't dealt with them myself.
    Just send it to your Parcel Motel address in Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Just seen this on Google+ was about to create a thread about it. I'm so ecstatic!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭1jcdub

Just seen this on Google+ was about to create a thread about it. I'm so ecstatic!! :)
    Pity the nexus 6 won't be launching until Aug/sept. Would have probably went with that over sim free versions of the new HTC One or Sony Z2 I'm deciding between.

Advertisement