Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP: Looking for music corrector/teacher/A1 student

Options
  • 19-03-2014 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

My music mock came back today. I'm happy overall but the composition paper wasn't corrected right at all. We haven't fully covered minor melodies so I attempted all melody questions. The corrector only corrected my question 1 (which I think was my worst). She left the other two uncorrected.

I think the correcter was fairly hard on my chord question. I'd love if someone could have a look at them and give me a round about mark for them. I usually get 50-55 in chord questions by my teacher and I did nothing different on the day.

<mod snip>
    I'm sorry OP, we can't allow copyright mock papers to be posted here. I suggest if anyone can help you that they send you a private message and you can send them the links to the photos.

Advertisement