Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Play Devices

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭belmulletman

Just discovered this to... this is new info to me as well! :-D YAY! (and just in time for Android Wear stuff to!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭emo72

No nexus 10, no nexus wireless charger. But ****, its progress!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Carlos Orange

Kinda weird there is no Chromecast unless they reckon nobody would buy it without RTE Player support.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭belmulletman

from what I can see, it's just launched. Will give it a day or 2 to see what happens!
    but YAY... less hassle to but their devices (and return if needed)

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

This came just in time! My GS3 decided to do pack in last night and I was considering getting the N5 after having the N10 for the past few months.

They really took their time in arriving here though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Yay, waited an age for this. Now just have to wait for some new nexus devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭irishchris

nice one! time to retire the guide for buying from uk playstore. no more messing with parcel motel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Doesn't work for me. :confused:

Just says error occurred.

No devices on my Google play store either (on phone) perhaps I need an update?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

EXCELLENT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

That’s brilliant. It’s so much hassle having to use Proxy’s and Parcel Motel to order them through the UK Play Store and if you have to return anything you have to pay for it as they only provide free returns in the UK. I just wished this happened 3 weeks ago when I had loads of trouble returning my damaged Nexus 5.

Edit: It’s showing up on my computer but not on the Play Store on my Nexus 5. Guessing it just hasn’t rolled out fully yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

How come I cannot find this on the playstore app?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Doesn't work for me. :confused:

Just says error occurred.

No devices on my Google play store either (on phone) perhaps I need an update?

If you're going to visit on your phone you need to go through the browser. It's the same everywhere. I assume it's to lessen the chance of kids buying them by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Is it my imagination or are the prices now slightly cheaper for us in Ireland than buying in the UK? Just ran the numbers through XE and €349 and €399 are less than the UK prices converted :)

Hope there will be no delay for us when the new Nexus devices get launched worldwide, still have a 2012 Nexus 7 (and it's still perfect for me) but am planning to get the new Nexus 7/8 whenever it is available.

Advertisement