Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Less than 3 months left before Leaving Cert kicks in! YELP!

Options
  • 18-03-2014 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Alright, I have 6 Higher Level subjects(exception from Irish) and so far my results are very bad from the Mocks: Chem(E), Maths(E), Physics(E), Accounting(D), Spanish(C), English(D). I mean, I was a fairly B student most of the time until 6th year started. I'm aiming for 475 points and I believe I can still pull it off but I need some reassurance from someone who is more of realistic regarding the time and the effort I need to put in. Regarding my knowledge about the subjects, I know barely anything but I can understand topics pretty quickly once I do exam papers and exercises.. the only problem is I need a big slap in the face >.<! Should I drop HL maths? I'll still be satisfied with 400 points, oh and I'm starting grinds for Physics and Maths but I need an open advice what I should consider before anything else. Thank you very mucho.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't boards.ie related. If you want to discuss the leaving cert, do so in the leaving cert forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=107

• Registered Users Posts: 7 schmadLadz

oh my bad I'm very new to boards and I wasn't aware of the forums. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement