Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land Needed to Rent Near Drogheda

Options
  • 18-03-2014 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

I am looking for some land to rent near the Platin area just outside Drogheda, Co. Louth.
    I have two horses and want to graze them close to the house where I can keep my eye on them. A secure field with fresh water supply would be ideal but any land available would be great. Would need at least 2 acres.

Hope someone can help me out!
    I'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,127 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try daft.ie, this isn't an ads site.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Red89

Spear wrote: »
    Try daft.ie, this isn't an ads site.

Hello "Spear"

I am fully aware this is not an "ads site" but I was hoping there might be some people on here who might be able to help or give some Useful information.

Thanks for stating the obvious though ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,127 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you want discuss where to find info about property for sale, then ask in the property forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=38

If you want discuss where to find info about property for sale, then ask in the property forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Thank you for your help. I was just looking for land to rent not to buy.
    I will try and see if there is anyone there that can help me.

Rent or sale doesn't matter. The point is that it has nothing to do with this forum and you need to ask in a forum related to the topic at hand.

• Advertisement

Rent or sale doesn't matter. The point is that it has nothing to do with this forum and you need to ask in a forum related to the topic at hand.

I apologise , As I am only new to this I was unaware that this was related to any forum. I just thought I started up a new conversation / thread to see if someone could help me.

I will delete this thread and my account from this site.

I apologise for causing so much inconvenience.

Advertisement