Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stihl km130r any experiences please

Options
  • 18-03-2014 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I tried this on the gardening forum but no luck, does anyone here own one? And is it any good?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭agriman27

I have the lesser km 90r for two years now. I'm very happy with it, I bought the strimmer head and hedge trimmer attachment and then last year I bought the pole trimmer chainsaw head for a job I was doing. It has loads of power for all the different attachments especially for strimming. The build quality is very good, it does a lot of work on a fill of fuel, not too heavy, it is easy started and it sounds like a scrambler:pac: a bit pricey though you do get what ya pay for IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Many thanks agriman,

You have made my mind up, I was already 99% sold on it anyway as I am very impressed with stihl stuff, I have always been a husqvarna fan but have found their quality/durability slipping a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Well I took the plunge and bought it and it arrived today, only ordered it Wednesday!

I am absolutely delighted with it, and by god is it loud!

I'll let you know how it goes. Btw all in it cost me €635 for the engine and strimmer head.

Advertisement