Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanger T2 replacement heads needed

Options
  • 18-03-2014 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭

Can't seem to locate any, esmokeireland & vaperus where I usually get them are out of stock, healthiersmoker are looking for +€18 incl shipping which is a bit harsh imo, anyone know who else in Ireland has them at the mo, or if anybody on here has them lying around, pm me, I'm happy to pay.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

hi would these do ? EDIT sorry these http://e-cigshop.eu/Clearomizers/KangerTech/Kangertech-Kanger-T2-Clearomizer-Spare-Heads-5-pcs

10 EURO you sucky sucky LOOONG time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Don't think so, it's these I'm looking for,

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/t2replace.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

masonchat wrote: »

No, they're a top coil. I'm in the same boat, they are like hen's teeth at the minute for some reason, everywhere seems to be out of stock. I'm down to replacing the wick with wick from another coil at the minute.

I edit my post check the new link

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Yep that's them, will try and order now, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Going to order too, thanks!

Glad to be of help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

This is a slight bit of topic but I need a little advise about rewicking KT2 heads.

I have got the hang of putting them together but my problem is that quite often the draw is really airy (even with one the air holes covered) and with little or no throat hit but I am getting plenty of vapor.
    I'm using 3mm wick and Kanthal D 0.20mm coil. The last one I put together I wrapped the wick five times, could that be the problem? Should I wrap less?

All advise appreciated.

you should do as many or little wraps as needed to get what omh coil you are looking for also the size of your wraps will changer resistance greatly.

You need a omh meter if you are building your own coils, having said all that you coil wont effect draw as far as i know, size of your wick might though, i am not familiar with the tank or workin with .20 kanthal as i mistakenly got .16 so that is all the help i can be.

Im sure someone of master level aka grindel will put you and probably me right :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

Ah of course the size of the wick is most likely my problem and not having a ohm meter doesn't help either.
    I've been cutting really short wicks and maybe with short wicks less coil is needed.

Thanks Masonchat

Edit:Problem solved.
    I found a old long wick head and cut the new wicks to the same lenght, gave it six wraps and I'm back in business again.

• Advertisement

Ah of course the size of the wick is most likely my problem and not having a ohm meter doesn't help either.
    I've been cutting really short wicks and maybe with short wicks less coil is needed.

Thanks Masonchat

Edit:Problem solved.
    I found a old long wick head and cut the new wicks to the same lenght, gave it six wraps and I'm back in business again.

Thats great , happy vaping

Advertisement