Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Merchandise in Ireland?

Options
  • 18-03-2014 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any shops that sell NHL teams merchandise in Ireland, either in store or online?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

whatinthe wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any shops that sell NHL teams merchandise in Ireland, either in store or online?

Thanks!

Not one shop here sells in Ireland. I guess they feel not enough people would buy the stuff. There are no Irish online store either.

There is a few English sites that sell some stuff.

What are you after?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭whatinthe

T shirts, hoodies and (at a stretch due to prices) jerseys. I'm a NYR fan but NHL Int'l and NHL sites both charge hih prices as expected. What about NI?

whatinthe wrote: »
    T shirts, hoodies and (at a stretch due to prices) jerseys. I'm a NYR fan but NHL Int'l and NHL sites both charge hih prices as expected. What about NI?

Your looking at fakes so if your welling to pay the high price.
    This stuff isn't cheap at all as you know.
    I only buy from the NHL site or the Reebok NHL store in new York when I go over. But they don't sell online.

Not sure about any in northern Ireland. Maybe try hockey locker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

You can buy from here in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 fanatics2014

you can buy from nhl official wesite.

• Advertisement

you can buy from nhl official wesite.

But you pay customs when it enters Ireland. Unless you have family or friends living over there get in sent to there house and they can send it on and mark it in a new package as a gift.

No custom charges than.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 fanatics2014

If a very large order is delivered from usa to ireland, Customs may seize the order. but i suggest you ask the seller in advance to split your orders into several smaller packages, to be shipped out on different days to avoid possible seizure.
    small package, no customs service fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 awinnicki

Hi, Just found website usasports.co.uk - with Parcel Motel is not to bad for delivery...

Advertisement