Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private lessons in north dublin

Options
  • 17-03-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Can any of you recommend anywhere in north dublin that does private swimming lessons. I'm an alright swimmer just looking to improve a bit (need to swim 50 metres in 60 seconds comfortably) and also learn how to perform a rescue swim i.e: swim whilst pulling a mannequin/person with me. Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

Swim coash in Energie fitness in Swords called Phil doesnt private sessions, actually a decent coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭bono_v

jester1980 wrote: »
    Swim coash in Energie fitness in Swords called Phil doesnt private sessions, actually a decent coach.

Thanks jester. Any idea what price range??

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭grahamor

I've just signed up for a lesson with www.swimtutor.ie in DCU. €30 for 30 mins. Meant to be great. Will let you know how it goes.

Markievicz leisure centre do lessons. €15 for 30 mins, although i found them to be quite basic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mol_89

Alsaa Pool in the airport do privates as well, generally €30 per hour.

Advertisement