Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few questions

Options
  • 17-03-2014 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

I'm looking to get my first vape-pen and, like everything I try, I want to jump right in the deep end and get straight to DIY juice and all that jazz.

I was hoping to get some recommendations for some fruit flavours, particularly mango and strawberry. I assume the bad ones will feel quite sickly and sharp so I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of some decent ones! I have also heard of flavoured PG, rather than separate PG/VG/Flavour. What's everyone's opinion on that? I want to make nicotine free juice btw as I've just quit smoking, but I miss puffing on something! lol

Next, after a lot of research, I think I want to get separates rather than a starter kit etc. I am pretty sold on a low resistance (~1.5) dual coil tank cartomizer, like this or this, so I'm hoping for some recommendations there, too. I've seen some with 3 holes, or a big hole, or a tool to make the holes bigger etc so I'm a bit unsure.

Finally, I want a decent 510 battery, but I don't want anything massive (wider than the tank). Variable voltage would be nice, too. Also, regarding size, I don't want a massive tank either. 3ml will probably be fine!

Actually, one more thing, where's the best place for supplies, such as blunt-tip syringes and needle tipped bottles, PG/VG etc.? I'd prefer somewhere in Ireland or the EU for quicker delivery.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I was hoping to get some recommendations for some fruit flavours, particularly mango and strawberry.
    Here.
    Discount code is

FB10

Capella make a nice strawberry as well but you'd have to buy from the UK.
    I have also heard of flavoured PG, rather than separate PG/VG/Flavour. What's everyone's opinion on that?
    What you're describing is either pre-made juice or the flavour concentrate suspended in PG rather than water or alcohol (unvapable if undiluted, too strong).
    Next, after a lot of research, I think I want to get separates rather than a starter kit etc. I am pretty sold on a low resistance (~1.5) dual coil tank cartomizer, like this or this, so I'm hoping for some recommendations there, too. I've seen some with 3 holes, or a big hole, or a tool to make the holes bigger etc so I'm a bit unsure.
    I'd go with 2ohm XL Boge cartos but others seem to get on fine with Smok's DCCs. You'll get to try a Smok carto anyway as one comes free with every DCT.
    Here's a thread cover so the DCT doesn't look wanky on top of the battery.
    And a carto punch if you go the route of punching your own (I used to slot mine with a junior hacksaw).
    Finally, I want a decent 510 battery, but I don't want anything massive (wider than the tank). Variable voltage would be nice, too. Also, regarding size, I don't want a massive tank either. 3ml will probably be fine!
    You might want two.
    And a charger.

And TBS' discount code is

irishvape
    Actually, one more thing, where's the best place for supplies, such as blunt-tip syringes and needle tipped bottles, PG/VG etc.? I'd prefer somewhere in Ireland or the EU for quicker delivery.
    Here. Very fast delivery and good prices, but VG always seems to be slightly cheaper in a pharmacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

http://www.chefsvapour.co.uk/ have flavorart concentrates cheap just over 3euro for 10 ml

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

Thanks a million for the info Grindle!

I think I'll probably be going for the Smok DCT over the Boge, because it's bigger, and also based on looks really.

There are two options for those thread covers, small and medium. Do you know which size fits on standard batteries (like the kanger you linked)?

One thing that puts me off the Kanger battery is that it's only 650mAh which I assume doesn't last nearly as long as a 1300mAh battery... especially with higher voltage vaping. Is there a 1300 you'd recommend? What about these? What's the story with VW as opposed to VV?

Again, thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it!

I think I'll probably be going for the Smok DCT over the Boge, because it's bigger, and also based on looks really.
    You'll see when you get it but the tube in the middle of the DCT is the carto, which is removable - the Boges have the same dimensions and are made to fit in the same tanks. No size difference, just a different vape (bearing in mind it's two years since I had a Smok DCC but they were awful - they may be worlds apart by now).
    There are two options for those thread covers, small and medium. Do you know which size fits on standard batteries (like the kanger you linked)?
    Both fit but the larger one is to give a more streamlined look with bigger tanks. You want the small one if you're getting the slim DCT.
    One thing that puts me off the Kanger battery is that it's only 650mAh which I assume doesn't last nearly as long as a 1300mAh battery... especially with higher voltage vaping. Is there a 1300 you'd recommend? What about these?
    I would've gone for a Vision Spinner but you said you wanted the battery the same girth as the atty - the large spinners are a couple of mm wider.
    Smok's version has a lot of bad reports around the internet, fairly typical for them. They kind of half-finish an idea and release it. They'll release an atty made from tissues some day.
    What's the story with VW as opposed to VV?
    With VW you choose your preffered wattage and if you switch between atties of a different resistance the wattage will be kept the same, the device does the Ohm's Law calculation for you and changes the voltage itself.
    With VV you turn the voltage to wherever you like it, if you want to know the wattage go here and enter the voltage, the resistance of your atty, press 'Calculate'.
    You'll end up fiddling with the setting whichever way you go because all atties are different at different wattages, some juices taste better at different wattages.

Oh ok! So I can get the Smok tank and the Boge carts? Seems like the best of both worlds! I hadn't realised since I thought that cart/tank combo's had proprietary flanges on the carts to prevent leaking. Thanks for clearing that up! Edit: After more research, it does seem that the Smok products are not worth getting at all. I'd even be worried about that tank leaking tbh. I'll probably get it to start and keep a look out for a better option...

I guess a couple of extra mm's girth wont hurt for a better performing battery. I'll get the Vision Spinner 1300mAh so!

Thanks again for all the help. I think I've got enough info now to get started!

• Advertisement

So I got my Vision Spinner, with Boge LR cartos. I also got the ERA Clone from e-smokeireland, and the Smok UDCT Tank.
    I haven't received the flavours that I ordered from Chefsvapour, so while I was collecting the ERA Clone, I picked up a bottle of 12mg Swedish Fish from Wingnut's.

Straight away I put a few drips of the juice onto the ERA and found it really harsh on my throat and chest. Like, a very scratchy hit on my throat, and a sharp pain as it hit my chest. I chalked it down to the nicotine content being too high, and the fact that it was mostly PG juice so I got home and diluted it by 50% with VG. Unfortunately I still find it quite harsh... At the moment I'm using a Boge carto without a tank until I get the flavours and I can try out a nicotine free DIY juice to see if it's the nicotine that's hurting my chest. I'll also whip up a 100% VG juice to see if it's the PG that's bothering me.

Has anyone tried the Swedish Fish juice and found it particularly harsh? Maybe there's a flavouring that's causing the issue... My housemate had a bottle of Kringles Curse that he got with his Halo Triton, and while I did get a decent throat hit off that, it didn't hurt as much as the Swedish Fish stuff does.... at all. Unfortunately I can't find the ingredients for Kringles Curse easily so I can't find out if it's more VG or what. I also don't even know what nicotine percentage he had... I'll just have to wait till Monday or Tuesday and start messing with a few different mixes.

Another thing I wanted to ask (which I also can't seem to find a clear answer for) is what the story is with high power Mods such as the Provari and Kayfun etc. I noticed when I crank my Spinner up, along with the ~2.0ohm Boge carto, the vapour hits even harder. Does that mean that these Mods kick like mules? Everybody sings their praises and with the cheap clones on FastTech, it's tempting, but I obviously don't want to get one if my chest can't handle it!

So I got my Vision Spinner, with Boge LR cartos. I also got the ERA Clone from e-smokeireland, and the Smok UDCT Tank.
    I haven't received the flavours that I ordered from Chefsvapour, so while I was collecting the ERA Clone, I picked up a bottle of 12mg Swedish Fish from Wingnut's.

Straight away I put a few drips of the juice onto the ERA and found it really harsh on my throat and chest. Like, a very scratchy hit on my throat, and a sharp pain as it hit my chest. I chalked it down to the nicotine content being too high, and the fact that it was mostly PG juice so I got home and diluted it by 50% with VG. Unfortunately I still find it quite harsh... At the moment I'm using a Boge carto without a tank until I get the flavours and I can try out a nicotine free DIY juice to see if it's the nicotine that's hurting my chest. I'll also whip up a 100% VG juice to see if it's the PG that's bothering me.

Has anyone tried the Swedish Fish juice and found it particularly harsh? Maybe there's a flavouring that's causing the issue... My housemate had a bottle of Kringles Curse that he got with his Halo Triton, and while I did get a decent throat hit off that, it didn't hurt as much as the Swedish Fish stuff does.... at all. Unfortunately I can't find the ingredients for Kringles Curse easily so I can't find out if it's more VG or what. I also don't even know what nicotine percentage he had... I'll just have to wait till Monday or Tuesday and start messing with a few different mixes.
    This could be any one of or a combo of a number of things:

You're using the stock coil that was installed in the ERA? The stock coils are being made in a rush by some underpaid non-vaping pleb/slave in China, they're not likely to be great.
    You hadn't washed the ERA out...? These rebuildables always need to be washed out before use in case of (probable) residual machining oils.
    Is the airhole facing directly toward the coil, as close to the coil as an airhole can be? It needs to be.
    Are you lung-inhaling? Don't. Small airholes and lung inhales do not mix, you'll have to widen the hole or get a different atty if you need to lung-inhale but most vapers while they're starting adapt and do mouth inhales with tight devices.
    You didn't say what the vape with the Boge was like? Also harsh?
    You've been off the smokes for how long and went for a juice with nic in it?

SPANISH INQUISITION!*

*that spoils nothing
    Another thing I wanted to ask (which I also can't seem to find a clear answer for) is what the story is with high power Mods such as the Provari and Kayfun etc. I noticed when I crank my Spinner up, along with the ~2.0ohm Boge carto, the vapour hits even harder. Does that mean that these Mods kick like mules? Everybody sings their praises and with the cheap clones on FastTech, it's tempting, but I obviously don't want to get one if my chest can't handle it!
    Generally, yes (although the Kayfun is an atomiser "mod", it's not a mod the way we'd mean it as in a battery-device mod). ProVari's are meant to top out around 15-ish watts, same for a lot of the Chinese devices.
    Once you get up to that 15w zone you really need to be using a rebuildable with thicker wire and a fast wick, a carto can't keep up without burning.
    15w devices are considered weak nowadays, a 20w minimum for new devices is thankfully becoming the standard (At last! I've waited ages for this to happen, been wishing for this forever! And it happens just as I start to love the 30-40w zone. DAMMIT).
    20w is really meant for dual-coil builds (no, not the carto, that will burn). Each coil gets 10w so nothing is actually close to burning (except in a carto or clearo which are by comparison made badly with bad materials so maybe not a fair fight), but this can provide a hell of a TH because you're basically getting (ideally) double of everything - if still using one airhole you're gonna have a ferocious TH.

grindle wrote: »
    This could be any one of or a combo of a number of things:

You're using the stock coil that was installed in the ERA? The stock coils are being made in a rush by some underpaid non-vaping pleb/slave in China, they're not likely to be great.
    You hadn't washed the ERA out...? These rebuildables always need to be washed out before use in case of (probable) residual machining oils.
    Is the airhole facing directly toward the coil, as close to the coil as an airhole can be? It needs to be.
    Are you lung-inhaling? Don't. Small airholes and lung inhales do not mix, you'll have to widen the hole or get a different atty if you need to lung-inhale but most vapers while they're starting adapt and do mouth inhales with tight devices.
    You didn't say what the vape with the Boge was like? Also harsh?
    You've been off the smokes for how long and went for a juice with nic in it?

Well, yes, I did use it at first with the stock coil and without washing it. But when I got home I took it apart, washed it with ISO and rebuilt a ~1.9ohm coil (tested it with a multimeter). Actually, how does it look? I used cotton wool... Is there too much wick?. It's still harsh, though. Just checked the air-hole position and It's pretty the same. I really have a feeling that it's something to do with the extremely sweet flavouring from the Swedish Fish...
    Sorry, I didn't mention the vape with the Boge since it's practically the same. Maybe a bit smoother, but still irritating the lungs.
    I've been off the smokes only about a week or so. Also, I don't lung inhale, but I've tried both. The chest hit I'm getting is not as sudden on a lung inhale but it's still a bit sore after. I really don't like lung inhaling though tbh.
    SPANISH INQUISITION!*

*that spoils nothing

Wow... I really did not expect that.
    Generally, yes (although the Kayfun is an atomiser "mod", it's not a mod the way we'd mean it as in a battery-device mod). ProVari's are meant to top out around 15-ish watts, same for a lot of the Chinese devices.
    Once you get up to that 15w zone you really need to be using a rebuildable with thicker wire and a fast wick, a carto can't keep up without burning.
    15w devices are considered weak nowadays, a 20w minimum for new devices is thankfully becoming the standard (At last! I've waited ages for this to happen, been wishing for this forever! And it happens just as I start to love the 30-40w zone. DAMMIT).
    20w is really meant for dual-coil builds (no, not the carto, that will burn). Each coil gets 10w so nothing is actually close to burning (except in a carto or clearo which are by comparison made badly with bad materials so maybe not a fair fight), but this can provide a hell of a TH because you're basically getting (ideally) double of everything - if still using one airhole you're gonna have a ferocious TH.

Ok... So if I get the flavours and juices and still don't enjoy the kick I may as well just forget about getting anything like these?

Also, are the flavours as strong when there's no nicotine? I ask because my housemate got 0-nic juice (think it was still the Kringles Curse) and it was pretty weak. If so, are there any flavours you know of that would really shine through? I'm guessing there aren't many 0-nic vapers around here though... I'm hoping for a Hookah-like big cloud with a lot of flavour! I would assume I'd need to go with a high VG mix with a good strong flavour?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

More nicotine gives a harsher throat hit. I use 12mg and even jumping to 18mg makes it too harsh for me, bareable but not nice.

Actually, how does it look? I used cotton wool... Is there too much wick?. It's still harsh, though. Just checked the air-hole position and It's pretty the same. I really have a feeling that it's something to do with the extremely sweet flavouring from the Swedish Fish...
    Looks good for a first time coil! When firing with the top cap off do you notice it heating unevenly? One side before the other? It should heat from the centre outwards and that's easier to accomplish if the coils are right next to eachother/touching (but not overlapping).
    There does seem a little too much cotton to me but unless you can taste burning it's not what's making the difference.
    Seems weird to me that the sweetness could be the harshness, but...it is obnoxiously sweet. But harsh?
    Harsh is generally the preserve of nic, airhole size or placement and PG content (in juices with nic).
    I've been off the smokes only about a week or so. Also, I don't lung inhale, but I've tried both. The chest hit I'm getting is not as sudden on a lung inhale but it's still a bit sore after. I really don't like lung inhaling though tbh.
    Ok... So if I get the flavours and juices and still don't enjoy the kick I may as well just forget about getting anything like these?

Also, are the flavours as strong when there's no nicotine? I ask because my housemate got 0-nic juice (think it was still the Kringles Curse) and it was pretty weak. If so, are there any flavours you know of that would really shine through? I'm guessing there aren't many 0-nic vapers around here though... I'm hoping for a Hookah-like big cloud with a lot of flavour! I would assume I'd need to go with a high VG mix with a good strong flavour?

For max clouds with the device you have you need to build a tight microcoil, cotton touching all wraps but easy-ish to slide in and out, e.g. it doesn't get caught, a wide open airhole, as much VG as you can muster.
    Nic can actually detract/distract from a flavour, but the feel of it will be less substantial or solid without the peppery back-of-throat nic gives, the main thing that'll affect flavour in low nic juice is the amount of VG because it mutes flavour and has it's own sweetness (nowhere near a sweet juice's sweetness but it's there). Buuuuut...VG + airhole + power = clouds.
    With an airhole of 2mm+ you'll actually find it hard not to lung-inhale, and that's the best way to get even cloudier clouds. Most cloud-chasing nancies are using 3-6mg juices, 12mg would devastate them apparently (bear in mind they're usually running multiple coils @ low ohms on a mech mod). You'll be able to get good results with what you have and high-VG (although the airhole on the ERA clone is probably small, you may need to file or drill that open) but the cloud vids on YT or whatever are generally mechs with good batteries, massive airholes, 80-100%VG and last but not least, vanity lighting to make the cloud look even more foreboding.
    If I'd known you were going for clouds I would've pushed you towards a Trident clone. :-(

• Advertisement

Looks good for a first time coil! When firing with the top cap off do you notice it heating unevenly? One side before the other? It should heat from the centre outwards and that's easier to accomplish if the coils are right next to eachother/touching (but not overlapping).
    There does seem a little too much cotton to me but unless you can taste burning it's not what's making the difference.
    Seems weird to me that the sweetness could be the harshness, but...it is obnoxiously sweet. But harsh?
    Harsh is generally the preserve of nic, airhole size or placement and PG content (in juices with nic).

It is heating from the inside out, but it doesn't really reach the outer edges completely.

For max clouds with the device you have you need to build a tight microcoil, cotton touching all wraps but easy-ish to slide in and out, e.g. it doesn't get caught, a wide open airhole, as much VG as you can muster.
    Nic can actually detract/distract from a flavour, but the feel of it will be less substantial or solid without the peppery back-of-throat nic gives, the main thing that'll affect flavour in low nic juice is the amount of VG because it mutes flavour and has it's own sweetness (nowhere near a sweet juice's sweetness but it's there). Buuuuut...VG + airhole + power = clouds.
    With an airhole of 2mm+ you'll actually find it hard not to lung-inhale, and that's the best way to get even cloudier clouds. Most cloud-chasing nancies are using 3-6mg juices, 12mg would devastate them apparently (bear in mind they're usually running multiple coils @ low ohms on a mech mod). You'll be able to get good results with what you have and high-VG (although the airhole on the ERA clone is probably small, you may need to file or drill that open) but the cloud vids on YT or whatever are generally mechs with good batteries, massive airholes, 80-100%VG and last but not least, vanity lighting to make the cloud look even more foreboding.
    If I'd known you were going for clouds I would've pushed you towards a Trident clone. :-(

Ah, in fairness, I wouldn't consider myself a cloud chaser, but since I'm going to try stick to 0-nic (or maybe ~3-nic) I would like to at least get a somewhat substantial cloud! I do like the look of this though! hahaha. His is modified again with the sleeve hacked off for even more airflow. That's a bit much in fairness, but it does look impressive! Might just get one off FastTech for the craic.

Edit: OK, so while I was typing the reply, I decided to drill out my airhole to 2.5mm and rebuild my coil. The coil is now a lot tighter and I used less cotton. I also cranked it up to 4.8v just to see... Jesus the difference in clouds is unreal! Have to take a lung draw as you said, but it's actually grand going in. As soon as I exhale, though, the scratchy feeling hits my throat pretty hard. Tbh, I wasn't exactly a heavy smoker so I probably just can't handle the nicotine level. I'd say 3mg will be perfect for me. But I will experiment with levels and flavours and ratios and I'll know more in the next couple of weeks what I enjoy best.

It is heating from the inside out, but it doesn't really reach the outer edges completely.

That's perfect, you don't want the legs getting red at all.
    Ah, in fairness, I wouldn't consider myself a cloud chaser, but since I'm going to try stick to 0-nic (or maybe ~3-nic) I would like to at least get a somewhat substantial cloud! I do like the look of this though! hahaha. His is modified again with the sleeve hacked off for even more airflow. That's a bit much in fairness, but it does look impressive! Might just get one off FastTech for the craic.

Edit: OK, so while I was typing the reply, I decided to drill out my airhole to 2.5mm and rebuild my coil. The coil is now a lot tighter and I used less cotton. I also cranked it up to 4.8v just to see... Jesus the difference in clouds is unreal! Have to take a lung draw as you said, but it's actually grand going in. As soon as I exhale, though, the scratchy feeling hits my throat pretty hard. Tbh, I wasn't exactly a heavy smoker so I probably just can't handle the nicotine level. I'd say 3mg will be perfect for me. But I will experiment with levels and flavours and ratios and I'll know more in the next couple of weeks what I enjoy best.
    Great coil! What's that, second go? Good job.
    Only thing I'd change is having the coil 1-2mm closer to the airhole (I think I see some leg at the back of the post there, so you have a little slack with the current build), but not close enough to short off the cap. The microcoil will keep the heat in the centre so hot legs aren't really a problem.

You started the thread going zero-nic, what's the need for it now?

Great coil! What's that, second go? Good job.
    Only thing I'd change is having the coil 1-2mm closer to the airhole (I think I see some leg at the back of the post there, so you have a little slack with the current build), but not close enough to short off the cap. The microcoil will keep the heat in the centre so hot legs aren't really a problem.

Thanks! I spend a lot of time, prior to trying things, watching as many tutorials as I can so I fully understand what's going on. Had I just tried it after the first video I saw, it would have been a loose coil wrapped straight around some cotton. Instead I learned to do it round a nail or something similar and heating and compressing to get it nice and tight. I owe a lot to this man and his crazy coil videos!

You started the thread going zero-nic, what's the need for it now?

Well, I started the thread before I had even tried anything properly... So who knows, when I get the flavours and whip up a few 0-nic testers, I might be perfectly happy with that. I don't really mind the idea of having a slight nicotine intake while vaping, but I suppose at those levels, I may as well cut it out entirely. I'll have to see, I suppose!

Do you know if there's a brick-and-mortar shop where I might be able to try out a decent mod before committing to one? I'm thinking at the price of some of the clones on FastTech, and with the general consensus being that they are fairly close to their original counterparts, I might just grab one.

What do you use the most yourself?

I owe a lot to this man and his crazy coil videos!

I don't even have to click, I know it's Rip Tripper.
    Do you know if there's a brick-and-mortar shop where I might be able to try out a decent mod before committing to one? I'm thinking at the price of some of the clones on FastTech, and with the general consensus being that they are fairly close to their original counterparts, I might just grab one.
    Not sure if you'll get to actually try the devices but PurpleBox Vapours and Ecirette should have some stuff to gawp at at least, if a bit limited in selections.
    At the rate you're going and jumping into all the things that usually take people months to decide to try you might as well skip the oversized VV mod phase and head to mechs.
    What do you use the most yourself?
    My current setup:

sJtjGYV.png

FT Nemesis clone
    Origen dripper clone
    ...with Sony VTC3 batteries.

Before that it was Throathit's Twin 18650 VV mod:
    th-twinvvmod-rda-l60-40d-13337.JPG
    Had a 2-3 day battery life @ 20-25w which was pretty great, but as I've increased in power (35-42w) I spend less time vaping so one 18650 lasts me at least a day. I could probably get a second day of an okay-ish vape providing I'm not drinking or if I dropped a turn on the coils.

Cool! I'm definitely going to weigh everything up and decide after I've done some juice experimenting, whether I'll go for a VV mod or a mech mod. I may find that I'm happy enough with what I have for the foreseeable future.

I can't stop tinkering though! haha. I ended up twisting the .25 Kanthal and making a 6 wrap coil. Looks cool and it seems to be ~1.1ohm. The spinner fires up at all voltages, but I've just noticed a lot of people saying it shouldn't go lower than 1.2ohms some even say closer to 2.0 but that just seems wrong. I thought it had a safety cut-off if it was too low? Will it blow my face off?? lol

Vapour clouds are nice though!

I ended up twisting the .25 Kanthal and making a 6 wrap coil. Looks cool and it seems to be ~1.1ohm. The spinner fires up at all voltages, but I've just noticed a lot of people saying it shouldn't go lower than 1.2ohms some even say closer to 2.0 but that just seems wrong. I thought it had a safety cut-off if it was too low? Will it blow my face off?? lol

I wouldn't think it's the best idea. They're supposedly limited to 2.5A but even the lowest voltage (3.2v?) would be above that.
    If that circuit protection fails your battery may get warm and could possibly shoot out to the floor or into your face (although probably not without you noticing it getting warm first), those batteries are not made to be used that way and they are an unsafe chemistry for high current drain.
    1.8-1.9ohm is the ideal coil resistance for a Spinner. Full range of wattage achievable.
    Very low resistances should only be used with batteries designed for high amp drain.
    www.ohmslawcalculator.com
    0.25mm Kanthal should be around 0.26ohm/cm

Having said that, I think Mr Chrome uses 1.2ohm coils, so... Do whatever, I reserve the right to laugh if something tragic happens.
    NelsonMuntz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Haa haaa > ¡ <
    I trust my ego to keep me safe...and I'm always ready to chuck it if needs be.

Advertisement