Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colm Murray Doc on RTE 1

Options
  • 17-03-2014 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

what looks like a lovely tribute to the gentleman is on now - genuinely seems like a true gentle-man..........miss seeing him on the news

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Really enjoyed that.

I miss Colm from the news and sport. :(

He really was a one off.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Is it over?

Loved the man on tv always seemed a nice sort

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

yeah finished at 8 - it's likely on RTE online already, it was really good - v sad at the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

So sad, such a f*ckin horrible condition. He was so dignified throughout and it used to be great listening to a sports caster who knew his sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Nice programme. Absolutely shocking how quickly it all happened after the diagnosis. Scary, scary illness.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,819 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I had this recorded, just watched it. Had me in tears.

Lovely programme, catch it on the player if you can.

He really was one of a kind.

Advertisement