Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Device to Use Spotify Offline

Options
  • 17-03-2014 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

I am trying to get value out of my Spotify account to justify continuing with it and one of the things that frustrates me is that my OH continues to buy songs through itunes so that she can put them on her ipod nano for when she goes running.

I was wondering if anyone knew of an android device of similar size (lightness) that she could run with and use spotify in offline mode, bearing in mind that this is really only an issue because she doesn't like running with her iphone (too big and heavy). The only thing that I have been able to find that might fit the bill is the MOTOACTV watch, but it seems to be almost 3yrs old now.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

Any cheap android phone like Samsun Fame or Vodafone Smart ?

With 32gb card should do the trick.

Tom

Advertisement