Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted (Dublin)

Options
  • 17-03-2014 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey guys,

I'm a singer/songwriter looking to start up a band in Dublin and I'm looking for dedicated/reliable musicians who are willing to work hard, write some great songs and have fun. I'm looking for a drummer, bass player, 2 guitar players and a keyboard/synth player..
    Ability to sing for backing vocals/harmonies would be a plus.
    Musicians aged 18-26 would be ideal.

I've been in bands where musicians didn't have there own gear and when they did, it was the worst of the worst ha.
    Then they just committed when they felt like it. So I'm looking for seriously dedicated musicians with there own gear :)

Influences: Paramore, The Killers, Kings of Leon, LP, Coldplay, One Republic, Maroon 5, The Script, Kodaline etc.

If you're interested, get in touch guys.

Cheers :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 KyleFitz

Bump

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 23 JamieHogan1

Hey man, I'm based in North Dublin, I'm 19 and play guitar. My main influences would be the likes of: kings of leon, jake bugg, radio head, the smiths, stereophonics, the courteeners and anything that Pete Doherty has touched :P, but also from time to time like to absolutely rock some Queens Of The Stoneage! Would love to get something started up! PM me if you'd be interested!
    Thanks,
    Jamie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭Rigsby

hadee41 wrote: »
    I need a drummer and a bass player. Send them over to me please. I'm no longer interested in being somebody else's rhythm player - I'm going to be lead guitarist and singer in my own band. I've waited all my life for it. Good luck with yours.

Hi there ! You'd probably get more results if you posted your own thread. ;)

Having said that, could you give us some more details ?

What type of music ?

Age of musicians (or if it matters).

Where are you based ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement