Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you card-where do I send it?

Options
  • 16-03-2014 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi all

I want to send a thank you card to 2 ambulance drivers who were so good to me when a family member was taken ill recently -I was in a total panic and they were so lovely!

I know their first names, the date and time of the incident and the hospital we were brought to-how do i address the letter and will the above be enough info for someone to ensure the card goes to the right people?

Thanks!

Comments

yaya* wrote: »
    Hi all

I want to send a thank you card to 2 ambulance drivers who were so good to me when a family member was taken ill recently -I was in a total panic and they were so lovely!

I know their first names, the date and time of the incident and the hospital we were brought to-how do i address the letter and will the above be enough info for someone to ensure the card goes to the right people?

Thanks!

Paramedics! Call them ambulance drivers and it'll be you they bring to hospital!

Seriously though, Dublin Fire Brigade ambulance or HSE? If the latter, what part of the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭yaya*

Paramedics! Call them ambulance drivers and it'll be you they bring to hospital!

Seriously though, Dublin Fire Brigade ambulance or HSE? If the latter, what part of the country?

Whoops!! Thanks for that reminder!

It was HSE in Dublin South?

yaya* wrote: »
    Whoops!! Thanks for that reminder!

It was HSE in Dublin South?

Probably from Loughlinstown Ambulance Station then. Guess send it to the officer in charge.

Advertisement