Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FORD 40 SERIES GEARBOX PROBLEM

Options
  • 16-03-2014 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

how many grease niples are under neat on the SL model does anyone have a diagram where. They would me. My gears are getting a bit sticky and need to grease them. Hope someone can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

There's 3 grease nipples at the bottom of the linkages, greasing them should sort the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Butcher Boy

Sam Kade wrote: »
    There's 3 grease nipples at the bottom of the linkages, greasing them should sort the problem.
    Hi sam I have the same problem is it from the inside of the cab you get at them ,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Zr105

Hi sam I have the same problem is it from the inside of the cab you get at them ,

Under the cab there's a big rubber bag around the bottom of the levers on the ts's, I'm guessing there inside it at the bottom of the levers.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭ford bo

Any one have a diagram so they could be pointed out

Advertisement