Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zetor crystal Hydraulics

Options
  • 16-03-2014 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi Can anyone help me with Zetor Hydraulics. It is an 8111 .
    All was working fine last time it was working but it has been idle for 3 months.
    No hydraulics working now. Oil in back axel was a bit low. it took nearly a gallon to top up but otherwise everything seems to be as it should be.
    No lift, no pickup hitch and no garages open. Any idea please. Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭sheebadog

Hi Can anyone help me with Zetor Hydraulics. It is an 8111 .
    All was working fine last time it was working but it has been idle for 3 months.
    No hydraulics working now. Oil in back axel was a bit low. it took nearly a gallon to top up but otherwise everything seems to be as it should be.
    No lift, no pickup hitch and no garages open. Any idea please. Thank you

Can you drive it?
    If so it's probably that the system is drained or air locked.
    Tate it for a good spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 IPFree

Not sure if it's this, but could the lift handle simply have slipped off of the rod under the cab? Unlike an 81 to act up. Had one for years mainly cause I'd a great mechanic to mind it but still it did what I neeðed. If you are near enough to Tipp, I'll give you his details. If it's been idle for 3mths mind the brakes! And clean the glass bowel filter too! Damn, kinda starting to miss my 81 now........

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭longgonesilver

Hi Thanks lads, both main levers have no response, no pto either, barely turning. Yes it will drive but I am unsure if the oilpump is getting oil and afraid of damaging it. Brakes are as good as the last time it was driven and that is not good, problem with these 8111 I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Round Bale

Hi Thanks lads, both main leavers have no response, no pto either, barely turning. Yes it will drive but I am unsure if the oilpump is getting oil and afraid of damaging it. Brakes are as good as the last time it was driven and that is not good, problem with these 8111 I think.

Isn't there various combinations if PTO and lift on/off positions on the PTO shift lever on the floor.
    Can you try again with this lever in each available position?

Advertisement