Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA/KSC Glock G17, GBB Airsoft, metal slide

Options
  • 16-03-2014 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

As new, never used for anything except target shooting in garden.

KWA/KSC Glock G17, GBB Airsoft, metal slide

Manufacturer KWA/KSC,
    The G17 blowback is a very solid construction with metal slide and gives a crisp blowback action. The double stacked gas magazine holds 23 BB’s and the pistol comes with standard weaver/picatinny rail for accessories. The G17 has an adjustable Hop-up. A classic and best selling blowback pistol.

Length: 205 mmBarrel length: 93 mmMag. Capacity: 23 roundsHop Up Type: AdjustableVelocity: 86(276)Weight: 730 gramsEnergy: 0,9 JouleExtras

As new red dot sight, complete with working battery and screws to attach to rails on any standard gun.
    Hundreds of White BBs
    Almost full tank of gas.

I am Limerick based and will deliver locally or meet half way so you can try before you buy.

Price: €60 (or very close offer)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Norinco

Offer Asking. To PM's?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 roleplayer

Thank you Rexy from the very prompt payment. I shipped everything yesterday and sent you the tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Norinco

Thanks for super fast reply and shipping! Great products I got Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 38 roleplayer

Norinco wrote: »
    Thanks for super fast reply and shipping! Great products I got Conor

delighted all worked out well, even when registered, I still worry about An Post. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Leech323

Red dot still available?

• Advertisement
Advertisement