Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bt sport app

Options
  • 16-03-2014 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Tries to download this app as the parents have bt sport and would like to be able to watch the footy on my phone!

It says not available in your country, but I remember there were ways around this no?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭batistuta9

i think the app is only for BT customers from the UK only

this is an XDA thread for play store geoblocked apps, it's not there though but it's a good source for others.

otherwise you could try a proxy to connect to play or search for it online but i'm not sure if it'll work here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

batistuta9 wrote: »
    i think the app is only for BT customers from the UK only

this is an XDA thread for play store geoblocked apps, it's not there though but it's a good source for others.

otherwise you could try a proxy to connect to play or search for it online but i'm not sure if it'll work here

Yeah I was thinking that even if I could get the app it probably still would not work on an irish subscription.....

I wonder why its exclusive to the UK, at least sky go works here???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Yeah I was thinking that even if I could get the app it probably still would not work on an irish subscription.....

I wonder why its exclusive to the UK, at least sky go works here???

you will get the app, google its name with apk after it or even app (still probably not much use, from looking at posts about it you need a BT ID to use it)

not sure, they're probably just not that bothered with ireland. That might change if they go alone here & not with setanta

Advertisement