Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor bill pay offer

Options
  • 16-03-2014 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

meteor offering a samsung tab 3 & galaxy s4 for e29 on their essential 4g plan e49 per month:- unlimited minutes texts & 3 gig internet. its a 24 month contract seems like good value

https://store.meteor.ie/bundles/Galaxy-s4-Tablet-Bundle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Have you a link, please?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Not a bargain in my opinion, €49/month phone contracts for 24 months and 3GB of data??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

3GB of data is on the low side alright. Many 'unlimited' plans are offering up to 15GB although not free 4G.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Marykk

Went to the Meteor shop and agreed the deal on the 18th went to collect on 19th and told offer was over since 18th. Very angry!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 derold

meteor has brutal signal wouldnt go with them imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

kn wrote: »
    3GB of data is on the low side alright. Many 'unlimited' plans are offering up to 15GB although not free 4G.

Is this not very contradictory? You get way better internet but 3gb is practically useless.

€49 is also a stupid price to pay for unlimited unless 4G is really worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

the difference between 3g and 4g downloads (on vodafone anyways) are minimal. When the 4g network gets really busy, it will slow down too. So dont read too much into 4g.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

derold wrote: »
    meteor has brutal signal wouldnt go with them imo

Debatable to the point where it's inconclusive.

I've had nothing but perfect signal with them, as have most of my gang who are all meteor.

Stark contract against O2 who I was with years ago and was utter rubbish. To be honest in this day an age a phone network having less then perfect signal, is a rubbish provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

I have a HTC phone with O2 and I find the signal is often very poor. The rest of my household are meteor... no such issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Signal strength depends where you are. Some places I find O2 better and other places Meteor.

• Advertisement
Advertisement