Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall Xbox One €49.99

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

How legit is this site though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

It's legit. Used them loads of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭bawnBeag

It's fine, I've used it many times and just picked up Titanfall today, excellent game!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

it says for UK gamertags only?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭bawnBeag

It works, all European codes work fine on Irish accounts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

bawnBeag wrote: »
    It's fine, I've used it many times and just picked up Titanfall today, excellent game!
    Good deal in that case! Well done for the find.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Just bought and redeemed a copy there, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

Well, I'm pissed off. Couldn't purchase the code in work because it thought I was in the US, came home and completed the purchase. Eventually got the mail with the photo of the code, only to find that they didnt rip off the reveal properly and the bottom half of the digits are not visible, so it's hard to tell if something is an X or Y etc. Offices are closed, so filed a complaint, but have to wait up to two days to hear anything back.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Down to €46.99 for the next 2 days if anyone still looking to buy.

Nice find OP!

. . . Sick as I am, cos I paid €69.99 in Gamestop :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

Aimman wrote: »
    Well, I'm pissed off. Couldn't purchase the code in work because it thought I was in the US, came home and completed the purchase. Eventually got the mail with the photo of the code, only to find that they didnt rip off the reveal properly and the bottom half of the digits are not visible, so it's hard to tell if something is an X or Y etc. Offices are closed, so filed a complaint, but have to wait up to two days to hear anything back.:mad:

In fairness, they were very quick to come back with a typed out copy of the 25 digit code. I though one digit was a 7 but it was Z. I was so fed up the night before trying so many combinations of X and Y's I decided to generate my own QR code on the net and let the kinect scan it in :cool:. Also got it for the €46.99. Took most of last night to download it though so only got to play the simulator. Beers and popcorn on the adjenda tonight for a late one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement