Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Direct sales & Customer Service

Options
  • 15-03-2014 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Im starting here on 7th of April. I have gotten my offer by email which needs to be activated before I can see my contract, etc. Whats it like? Are you paid monthly in AIB and is there any benefits etc? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Irishlad26

11521323 wrote: »
    Im starting here on 7th of April. I have gotten my offer by email which needs to be activated before I can see my contract, etc. Whats it like? Are you paid monthly in AIB and is there any benefits etc? Thanks

I accepted an offer for this position on Monday waiting for my start date, what is it like as a job and what are they like to work for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭simx

I'm working there at the min, you can PM if you have any q!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ACANDROID

Got offered a position for here today. Anybody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 therealkeano1

I got offered a position just waiting for the contract

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 sizing europe

Are they still hiring for these type of roles?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Cam2016cam

Hi

Im going for an interview soon for AIB customer service advisor role in Naas. I was wondering if anyone has been there and what questions were asked and if there is anything else I should know?!? Also im a girl and was wonderinv what the dress code is??!?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭trafficlight

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could give me some info on Customer Service/Branch Banking positions with AIB.
    I have recently applied for one which says it is for a 23 month contract.

I am wondering if anyone has info on what these customer service positions are like, is there genuinely scope for career growth, what is the likelihood of being made permanent after the 23 months are up etc...

Also, what sort of salary can one expect?

Thanks

Advertisement