Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

most affordable 90 HP tractor

Options
  • 14-03-2014 10:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27

hello everyone

il be banned in jig time but will still be able to read this forum so I would be grateful if contributions could still be made

anyhow , im thinking of buying a new tractor with loader , 90 hp would be more than adequate , cost is my biggest issue , I cant afford a massey or JD so they are out , same etc are an option , I would also consider a zetor as I don't think their all that bad but would draw the line at those obscure makes like tumosan etc

so my question is this

what price new is an adequate 90 HP tractor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭49801

Not sure why you think u b banned:confused:

Others on here would know better but FYI a nh5050 with loader is circa 55k new.

What sort of tasks you talking about?
    Saw anther thread somewhere ATM were they reckon Claas of that size is easy enough to finance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 maxx_power

49801 wrote: »
    Not sure why you think u b banned:confused:

Others on here would know better but FYI a nh5050 with loader is circa 55k new.

What sort of tasks you talking about?
    Saw anther thread somewhere ATM were they reckon Claas of that size is easy enough to finance.

im a re reg , the authorities around here make stalin look like a teddy bear

is a NH 5050 not much larger than 90 HP ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭49801

maxx_power wrote: »
    im a re reg , the authorities around here make stalin look like a teddy bear

is a NH 5050 not much larger than 90 HP ?

Stay in your box and play nice so!:D

95hp... If your splitting hairs;)
    http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/006/3/4/6340-new-holland-t5050.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 maxx_power

49801 wrote: »
    Stay in your box and play nice so!:D

95hp... If your splitting hairs;)
    http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/006/3/4/6340-new-holland-t5050.html

thought it was bigger than that

well I wont be getting a NH , had no idea a 90 HP tractor was that expensive , I thought I might be able to get a tractor with loader for around 45 k , though perhaps not one of the big three

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭grazeaway

What's your budget? Are you looking for new or would you look for a keenly priced more common brand like, nh, mf, jd etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement