Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Romford Pele Day

Options
  • 14-03-2014 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭

One of my main fancies for the week at Chelt, he was so well handicapped he didn't get in. Rated 129, he finished only 4 lengths behind Taquin de Seuil who won a Grade 1 yesterday and Oscar Whisky. 4/1 widely available, this will go off at about 2/1 I'd imagine, think he has half a stone at least in hand.

Unoriginal but I really fear Henderson's but we'll see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

which race and where? time please? was on him NRNB earlier so may reinvest my ten euro :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Deco99 wrote: »
    which race and where? time please? was on him NRNB earlier so may reinvest my ten euro :)

Sorry Dec, 3.30 Kempton tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

I had it backed for Tuesday too. Backed it again tomorrow. Missed all the 9/2

Jockey takes 5 off too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭paddy no 11

Russell has a chance in the first 2 at limerick tomorrow, what condition is he going to be in

Russell has a chance in the first 2 at limerick tomorrow, what condition is he going to be in

Fine I'd say

Doesn't drink AFAIK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Royal Guardsman is due

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Fine I'd say

Doesn't drink AFAIK

Ya he definitely does not..

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭kpnuts

from Russell's Twitter just now...

"Thanks every 1 I just can't believe it what a day and I've gone and missed the flight what harm limerick tomorrow"

GL if you're playing his!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Ruby118 wrote: »
    Charles byrnes stable could have it off tomorrow with multiple obvious runners in Limerick.

Hello SFRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,461 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Best value bet of the day is doing the Scoop 6 with the Tote. Jackpot stands at £1.5M.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Can't imagine there's too many punting today but the show must go on and all that.

Ned Stark at Kemp is my only single today, with a small lucky on SDS' rides ar Wolv tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Ahem Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Doh apologies, if a mod could oblige that'd be sound. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,461 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Best value bet of the day is doing the Scoop 6 with the Tote. Jackpot stands at £1.5M.
    If anyone can get this up, they definitely deserve a million, very hard card.

Surprised The Romford Pele isn't actually stronger.

Hoping for a quick Curtis double, I took a chance on Swnymor at Uttoxeter at 14s, risky and I'm still not sure he really wants 2 1/2 but he is well treated, though he can flatter to deceive, travels very strongly in his races. He might be better over 2 on good ground, but I'd kick myself if he won and I hadn't something on.

Royal Guardsman very strong against Romford Pele

RP was 5s earlier which was massive. I blew my load too soon, took 4s & 9/2 yesterday

Ouch some burnt fingers there on Byrnes yoke at Limerick. Went off 2s on done at 1.04

Don't talk through my pocket but thought it was a terrible ride on Swnymor and cost him the race

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Surprised The Romford Pele isn't actually stronger.

Hoping for a quick Curtis double, I took a chance on Swnymor at Uttoxeter at 14s, risky and I'm still not sure he really wants 2 1/2 but he is well treated, though he can flatter to deceive, travels very strongly in his races. He might be better over 2 on good ground, but I'd kick myself if he won and I hadn't something on.

Swynmor ran well

Curtis' horses are running well, The Romford Pele got handicapped when she was going through a poor spell. 129 with the jockey taking 5 off could look very lenient if the form with Oscar Whisky & Tarquin De Seuil stands up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Royal Guardsman is due

Fingers crossed!

Got 10s last night!

• Advertisement

Swynmor ran well

Curtis' horses are running well, The Romford Pele got handicapped when she was going through a poor spell. 129 with the jockey taking 5 off could look very lenient if the form with Oscar Whisky & Tarquin De Seuil stands up
    Ran well but should have won. Would have been a nice winner.

Second fav very strong here.

Gamble on Royal Guardsman is making me uneasy

Really thought TRP would be punted

If he can't win after that I'll cry

The gelding can't jump

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭mountai

What a contrast !!!! Yesterday, Davy Russell achieves an unachievable treble at Cheltenham and today fails to land the very achievable treble at Limerick. That said, Byrnes / Russell combination is usually deadly and I don't think "Blame" is attachable anywhere this afternoon . Had a good bet myself but no sour grapes!!

What an absolute nag. Woeful

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Disappointing alright. Never looked like winning unfortunately.

UrbanSea wrote: »
    What an absolute nag. Woeful

His jumping wasn't up to scratch at all

Market weakness was quite telling

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

The Romford Bebe can **** right off!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

jimjamcos wrote: »
    The Romford Bebe can **** right off!

Bebe could jump better than that yoke