Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recover deleted photos galaxy s4

Options
  • 14-03-2014 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Anyone know a way to recover deleted photos on the galaxy s4 without rooting? I deleted one of my albums by mistake earlier on and i dont have a backup :(

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

phishcakes wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Anyone know a way to recover deleted photos on the galaxy s4 without rooting? I deleted one of my albums by mistake earlier on and i dont have a backup :(

Cheers!

Where the photos on a sd card?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

OMG, I was just about to start a thread about this.
    I had around 60 pictures and 5 videos taken today of a birthday and there were in my camera photos folder, on my phone.
    I stuck in the usb to the computer from my mobile on hoping to copying and pasting the pictures onto my pc.
    Unfortunately after I pressed copy I deleted the pictures from my pc.
    Anyone have ideas to fix.
    I do not have SD card on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭phishcakes

Darren 83 wrote: »
    Where the photos on a sd card?

No phone memory

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

The important thing now is not to take any more photos or videos or write anything to whatever drive you've deleted from, otherwise you might overwrite the deleted files. You can undelete files in Windows using certain commands, best you Google it for whatever version you have. If you can;t do that there's utilities to recover deleted files, best one I've used is called "Get data back".

Blade wrote: »
    The important thing now is not to take any more photos or videos or write anything to whatever drive you've deleted from, otherwise you might overwrite the deleted files. You can undelete files in Windows using certain commands, best you Google it for whatever version you have. If you can;t do that there's utilities to recover deleted files, best one I've used is called "Get data back".

Cheers il check that out now

• Advertisement

Blade wrote: »
    "Get data back".

That for windows or android?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

That for windows or android?

It's a windows program, just connect your phone via USB and scan that drive for deleted files. I got it years ago but I think it might be a paid program, so might be handier if you can use the undelete command at the DOS command prompt.

i think the phone has to be rooted for get data back to pick it up and i dont really wanna go down that root, pardon the pun :p

i think the phone has to be rooted for get data back to pick it up and i dont really wanna go down that root, pardon the pun :p

Ah I see, pity you didn't have them on the SD card so, would have been easy to get them back!

Advertisement