Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspire Nautilus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Coils are good depending on what you're vaping, NET's are fairly heavy going on them though.

Replacement coils are available at http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/nautilushead.htm

I usually purchase 10 at a time to avail of the ESI 10% discount (enter boards at checkout) & because I found availability a bit of an issue at times ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Haven't used anything else since I got it about 3 weeks ago, I did change the atomizer after 2 weeks because I was getting to much burnt taste but it was still vaping fine.
    Not sure who I ordered it from as I deleted the email confirmation and it doesn't show on my bank statement but they sent me an extra one free of charge for some reason, defo wont run out of steam with 2 ml tanks :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

At the risk of sounding like the weirdo my daughter keeps telling me I am, does any one have a picture of a nautilus and a Nemesis together?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

From our very own awatch:

4m05s in.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Thebestshop will have replacement coils in very soon I was told, two coils come with it so should do me until then. Should be intresting to see how long they last using Hol tobacco.
    Great to hear so many good things about them. Looking forward to getting it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Haven't used anything else since I got it about 3 weeks ago, I did change the atomizer after 2 weeks because I was getting to much burnt taste but it was still vaping fine.
    Not sure who I ordered it from as I deleted the email confirmation and it doesn't show on my bank statement but they sent me an extra one free of charge for some reason, defo wont run out of steam with 2 ml tanks :-)

You mean 5ml tanks? The nautilus doesn't come in a 2ml tank?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

TonyFella wrote: »
    Thebestshop will have replacement coils in very soon I was told, two coils come with it so should do me until then. Should be intresting to see how long they last using Hol tobacco.
    Great to hear so many good things about them. Looking forward to getting it now.
    A week at best per coil using HOL NET's in my experience :eek:

Little tip for you to stretch out coil longevity...remove the coil daily & run warm water through it to flush it out, dry burn a few times to dry it out & reload the tank for another days untainted vaping...works for me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

TonyFella wrote: »
    You mean 5ml tanks? The nautilus doesn't come in a 2ml tank?

yep ment 2x5ml tanks

Advertisement