Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novelty Cufflinks

Options
  • 14-03-2014 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'm looking to get some novelty Cufflinks as gifts. Super Hero themed in particular. I found some online like the image here, but I need them soon. Any ideas of places in Ireland to get them?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

It's a bad time of year to get them in shops I'd say, they'd be a lot more common in the run up to Christmas. If you use Parcel Motel your order might arrive quicker if you had enough time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MPiercy

I've seen a few online stores selling them but the ones that have a good selection don't deliver to Ireland.

Anyone know of any decent online stores selling novelty Cufflinks that actually deliver to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

If they deliver to the UK but not Ireland you can use Parcel Motel to get around that.

Advertisement