Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 LITE 7.0 (T110) 8GB €99.95

Options
  • 13-03-2014 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 LITE 7.0 (T110) 8GB GOYA - White

€99.95+€12.50 del

IBood

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

I think this offers way better value http://www.amazon.co.uk/NEXUS7-32GB-Quad-Core-Tablet-Android-Jelly/dp/B008VAJVX8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1394716909&sr=8-3&keywords=nexus

I'm a big fan of Samsung phones but their 7" tablets feel more like big phones made into tablets than something designed to be a tablet from day one.

Just my tuppence worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Is there a big difference between this and the Galaxy 2 tab?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

7" is too small (for a tablet).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Ah damit, I paid €160 for mine with tesco direct. I think the size is fine for me, mainly just for music in the car etc. If you want to use one as a news reader than a 10" screen would be a better choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I saw the ibood deal earlier, and had a look around. This tablet launched at €110..
    If you miss it on Ibood, it seems to be that price everywhere.. You could probably get it lower in some places.
    Hal1 wrote: »
    Ah damit, I paid €160 for mine with tesco direct. I think the size is fine for me, mainly just for music in the car etc. If you want to use one as a news reader than a 10" screen would be a better choice.

Probably not (€160) for the "LITE" version.

Also, if you have a good screen, then 7" is fine. I bought my mother a 10" and then a 7" after the first one was broken.
    She doesn't have great eyesight, but loves the 7" for portability, and the screen is much easier to read. Raves about the new one, and much prefers it.
    Each to their own. I personally don't see the advantages of a 10", but others may.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

banchang wrote: »
    7" is too small (for a tablet).

Depends what you're using it for. I have a 10" tablet and got a Nexus 7 (7") for my son for Xmas and if I was replacing my 10" in the morning I wouldn't hesitate in buying myself a Nexus 7. I find the portability and incredible screen resolution to be a fantastic combination. For me a good 7" screen is perfectly big enough for watching movies and reading web content/eBooks etc plus 7" is just so much more portable than a 10". It fits into a rear jeans pocket or into the inside pocket of a jacket no problem whereas a 10" needs to be carried in a bag.

Ben

Advertisement