Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Minister and The Commissioner

Options
  • 13-03-2014 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭

Not alone should The Minister and The Commissioner publicly apologise to the whistle blowers but they should thank them publicly for bringing such important matters into the public domain.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

um,

That's great. Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Well thanks a lot whistle blowers, Daly and Wallace. Where do we go to get our penalty points quashed now?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Commissioner Gordon apologises to no man, but Batman

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I blame the bankers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭geckovision

I had a whistle once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

I had a whistle once.

Who is blowing it now?

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Ach, I thought this thread was going to be a laugh....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Ach, I thought this thread was going to be a laugh....

That's a laugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

A Minister, A Commissioner and a thief walked into a bar. The thief goes "I'll have a Flagon of cider please Barman" - the Commissioner goes "I'll have one too" and the Minister also calls for a flagon of cider. Mainly as they're all a bit scumbaggy and belong under a bridge, wearing tracksuits, with the rest of their drug-dealing mates.

Obviously, this has no basis in reality and is just a bad joke. A very bad joke. Yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,851 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

A Minister, A Commissioner and a thief walked into a bar. The thief goes "I'll have a Flagon of cider please Barman" - the Commissioner goes "I'll have one too" and the Minister also calls for a flagon of cider. Mainly as they're all a bit scumbaggy and belong under a bridge, wearing tracksuits, with the rest of their drug-dealing mates.

Obviously, this has no basis in reality and is just a bad joke. A very bad joke. Yeah.
    Wheres the funny part?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Wheres the funny part?

There isn't one. Bummer eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Wheres the funny part?

I'll tell you the funny part.

Alan Shatter on the 6 one news yesterday talking about how he is not interested in cheap political point scoring and has to respect data protection and confidentiality.

The man is laughing at us all. It's about time Ireland grew up politically. He would be out on his ear a long time ago in any other developed democratic society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Xenophile wrote: »
    Who is blowing it now?

No one, its game over ball burst, back to the studio.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

fuppin disgusting whistleblowers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

What a waste of a post

D Trent wrote: »
    What a waste of a post

Sorry, Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

D Trent wrote: »

Bashing the bishop. And I'm not little. I'm huge. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

Bashing the bishop. And I'm not little. I'm huge. :)

Bragging about your penis size online is a sure sign that you suffer from having a tiny flute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Santa Cruz wrote: »
    Well thanks a lot whistle blowers, Daly and Wallace. Where do we go to get our penalty points quashed now?

Michael Noonan might be able to find where we go from here, inside his crystal ball... Maybe Ming.

• Advertisement

Bragging about your penis size online is a sure sign that you suffer from having a tiny flute.

I never mentioned flutes. I may have been comparing people to them, but I never mentioned them. I was referring to the size of my arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

I never mentioned flutes. I may have been comparing people to them, but I never mentioned them. I was referring to the size of my arse.

It also seems to be the place where you talk most out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭mlumley

:D
    Commissioner Gordon apologises to no man, but Batman

Chuck Norris aint gonna like that :eek:. Better sleep with one eye open tonight, but that aint gonna save ya :D. Punk.

It also seems to be the place where you talk most out of.

Indeed. Happily though, it's never a place I visit with foreign objects. How about you?

Advertisement