Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Oral

Options
  • 13-03-2014 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,
    I've realised that there is only about two weeks to the French orals and so far I've only covered fully:Ma famille et moi
    Ma maison et mon quartier
    Le Document
    I've yet to cover Mon week-end, la vie scolaire, mes passe temps and les grandes vacance et la France. Is it too late or do I still have enough time to prepare. If anyone could give me advice it would be really appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

If i said it was too late, would you not try?

You have plenty time, if you start now. Don't bother doing irrelevant homework.Go home tonight and write your script for those topics. Learn them tonight. Focus on your orals for the next 2 weeks. Do all your basics tonight as in my area my town my house etc and then tomorrow night do last weekend next weekend etc and you may be ready by sunday night. Never underestimate hard work.
    Bonne chance :D

Advertisement