Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIRSOFT CLEAROUT!!!!

Options
  • 12-03-2014 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

I haven't been playing enough this year as of school etc. and so have decided to sell everything I have.

1) JG HK416 upgraded:
    The upgrades are:
    element M95 spring, a Systema shim set and a new air nozzle and a tight bore barrel. I have receipts for everything apart from the tight bore barrel. Got them done in MIA.
    The aeg itself has been skirmished 5 times. (I don't play too often).
    The muzzle velocity is 300 fps.
    It's in very good condition and has been kept in a padded gun box whenever it was not in use. It shoots extremely well and fast in both semi and fully auto. The front outer barrel is detachable for a shorter barrel but the tight bore barrel extends the full length of the outer barrel.
    The whole front section of the aeg is fully metal, including whole upper rail. The main body and stock of the gun is abs, apart from stock tube and small parts such as the trigger and selector switch.
    It comes with a 1500mAh, 9.6v eight core butterfly battery, rail covers, 1 mid cap mag and a vertical grip.(2 bottles of bbs also included)
    There is no charger included, sorry:( I also have some spare small rails and scope mounts which are included.
    I am looking for €130 for all of the above.

2) Oakley SI Assault Gloves (Medium). Like new and still have packaging. Looking for €15

3) JT Goggles w/ built-in ear-protectors. €7

4) SG Mesh Goggles. New. €7

5) Holo Sight. Red/Green holo dot. Hard to get batteries in and green holo dot doesn't always work. So only looking for €15

6) US military ACU Digital trousers.(Medium-Regular)(waist 32-35in). Top button missing nut easy to replace. €15

7) Woodland Digital T-shirt.(Medium). Small hole(1cm) in very bottom. €5

8) USMC Combat Assault MOLLE Vest (ACU Camo). New. SG airsoft/Airsoftguns.ie patches. 2 mag pouches, Tool pouch, bottle pouch and documents pouch on chest area with velcro front. Fully adjustable waist and chest girth. €30

9) Rifle box. Long enough for any m4 variant sized weapon(may have to remove optics). Fully padded with m4 shape cut into padding. €15

I'm in the carlow area and would rather meet with the buyer, just to give us both peace of mind.(Can post t-shirt, trousers, mesh goggles and gloves...nothing else)

If anyone would like anymore pictures or info about anything feel free to ask:)
    Thanks everyone:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Post the actual muzzle velocity/power of the gun.

"at about 1 joule" is not good enough

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭masz3r1

changed now man

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In order to comply with the Rules of Airsoft Adverts you must state the actual Muzzle energy/FPS of your 416
    A broad statement that "It's shooting at 1 joule" is not good enough.

You are being asked for a Muzzle energy reading in Joules or a muzzle velocity in either Feet Per Second or Meters per second

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭metalhead64

Offer €5+postage for jt goggles with ear protectors

Offer €5+postage for jt goggles with ear protectors

Offer accepted, PM sent

• Advertisement

Price drop on HK to €150

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

Any pics of the Oakley gloves please?
    Are they genuine?
    Leather?
    Thanks

Eoghan S wrote: »
    Any pics of the Oakley gloves please?
    Are they genuine?
    Leather?
    Thanks

I have someone interested in them at the moment so for now they are sold.

And everyone the price for the HK is now only €130

bump The JT goggles, Rifle case and Oakley gloves are now sold!!!

AND IM NOW ONLY LOOKING FOR €120 for the aeg. need gone ASAP

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭einheit51

offer 17.50 posted on the Holo sight

einheit51 wrote: »
    offer 17.50 posted on the Holo sight

Sorry but the sight is sold:(

aeg and vest now gone!!!