Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying an iPhone

Options
  • 12-03-2014 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi there,

I'm buying an iPhone tomorrow. Basically I want to know which company has the best contract deal. Im currently on a Prepay Vodafone so mention of flexiunits and similar jargon is above my head! I make about 90 mins of calls per month and sent about 150 text messages. Just wondering if any of you who are on good packages could alert me as to who has the best deal?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Hi there,

I'm buying an iPhone tomorrow. Basically I want to know which company has the best contract deal. Im currently on a Prepay Vodafone so mention of flexiunits and similar jargon is above my head! I make about 90 mins of calls per month and sent about 150 text messages. Just wondering if any of you who are on good packages could alert me as to who has the best deal?

Thanks

Any iPhone in particular?
    O2 are doing the 4S 8gb for free on a €35 plan for two years.
    Unlimited O2 calls or Texts
    350 mins to all mobiles and landlines
    350 texts
    700mb of data.

Advertisement