Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free painting service

Options
  • 12-03-2014 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭

hi all im looking for a few shooting permissions around nenagh area,vermin control only,in return im offering my painting/decorating service (interior only)free of charge,im insured,i have 35 years shooting experience 25 yrs painting experience,so any land owners interested,let me know;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Bodacious

sniperman wrote: »
    hi all im looking for a few shooting permissions around nenagh area,vermin control only,in return im offering my painting/decorating service (interior only)free of charge,im insured,i have 35 years shooting experience 25 yrs painting experience,so any land owners interested,let me know;)

sounds like a hell of a deal, pity im not near nenagh

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Jasus I hope my wife never sees this, do you supply the paint?

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭sniperman

blue5000 wrote: »
    Jasus I hope my wife never sees this, do you supply the paint?
    hi there,no paint supplied,but may consider it depending on the lands i would be offered to shoot on.if there is lots of vermin on the land;)

Bodacious wrote: »
    thanks mate,where are you based?

Bodacious wrote: »
    thanks mate,where are you based??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭milkprofit

sniperman wrote: »
    hi there,no paint supplied,but may consider it depending on the lands i would be offered to shoot on.if there is lots of vermin on the land;)

does that include inspectors

milkprofit wrote: »
    does that include inspectors
    depends what type:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

PM me your number and I'll ring you when I have a problem with any civil servant vermin, I'll dig the hole and you can paint the OH's kitchen, magnolia will do grand:cool:

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

blue5000 wrote: »
    PM me your number and I'll ring you when I have a problem with any civil servant vermin, I'll dig the hole and you can paint the OH's kitchen, magnolia will do grand:cool:
    no problem:D

just a bump up

• Advertisement
Advertisement