Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Game Covers

Options
  • 12-03-2014 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I could find replacement covers for some of my games or how I go about printing them off myself (not just on standard paper) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Fawk Nin wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I could find replacement covers for some of my games or how I go about printing them off myself (not just on standard paper) ?

You might be able to buy the box only on ebay . Some people keep their games collections in cd wallets to save space . So ebay might be a good bet . You could also use a printer yourself and use laminated paper to make the covers look better . All you would need are a printer , laminated paper and a DVD box .

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GarH

There are other forums out there dedicated to people who want alternative cover artwork for games. Be it PS3, Xbox, DS, etc. Some are brilliant and if you have a good printer, look better than the originals.

Not sure if I can post the link (Mods, could you clarify? thanks)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I remember CVG used to do them for a while, but I could never search for them on the website or find them again. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

You can get the covers here and print them off on laminated paper like smileyj1987 suggested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

The Cover Project is also handy in terms of retail repro covers, mixed with the odd A+ fanart effort.

http://www.thecoverproject.net/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Fawk Nin

Thanks for the advice folks. I've been sitting on Metroid Prime Troligy with box but no cover for ages now and it is driving me mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

why don't you make your own sweded versions

85a453864d9973bbb2ce751cae2e7e86-elder-scrolls-game-gets-hand-drawn-cover.jpg

original.jpg

SbIKtqM.jpg

original.jpg

Advertisement