Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom suites

Options
  • 11-03-2014 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a place where I can get good prices/ deals on bathroom stuff. My parents are renovating a house. So we would need
    Normal size bath but with jets
    2 sinks
    2 toilets
    Probably 2 showers
    2 shower bases 900mm
    2 doors

My re inning on it is too buy everything in one place and get a good deal. Anyone has any suggestions on place to buy / websites. I live in Kilkenny but could travel to most places within reason.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

It all depends on what you what type of finish you are trying to achieve most suppliers that I can see do suits and combo deals.I would suggest that some saturday you head into town and check out all the bathroom and tile show rooms you may get a combo deal or you may get ex display stock just rember taps and fitings are usually separate.As for suggestions well you have BandQ ,Tubs and Tiles,PJ Mathews in Limerick,etc etc but I think if you are looking for deals and mark downs your best bet would be smaller independent retailers

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

No advertising
    Bathroom Designer read the forum charter before posting again
    Give advice do not self advertise, or you will receive a permanent ban

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement