Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosch 350 Watt Hand Mixer with Bowl, White €38 delivered

Options
  • 11-03-2014 7:12pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

For Today only
    41AmgIPQz9L._SY300_.jpg
    Buy @ Amazon.co.uk €38 delivered

Bowl holds 3L.
    Product Description

Introducing the only Hand Mixer set you need for perfect baking results.

A wonderful appliance for everyday use, the Bosch MFQ3555GB helps put your favourite recipes to the test. With a 350W motor and five speed settings, plus an even faster turbo setting, this hand mixer can tackle the toughest of tasks at the right power you need.

The Bosch Hand Mixer Set MFQ3555GB uses Bosch motor technology to give you maximum power in the kitchen.

It’s truly versatile. Either place the hand mixer on the stand, to have your hands free or use the hand mixer without the stand for more manual control. The rotating bowl ensures everything is mixed thoroughly to produce perfect results every time.

This Bosch hand mixer is designed to be easy-to-use and easy-to-clean. The mixing tools eject at just the press of a button and can be put into the dishwasher for easy cleaning, along with the bowl.

It comes with two stainless steel turbo beaters and two heavy duty kneading hooks for even more flexibility to suit a variety of foods. The wrap around cable storage makes sure you don’t have any untidy wire in the kitchen making this appliance an excellent choice for your baking needs. Experiment with the MFQ3555GB Hand Mixer from Bosch.

Box Contains
    1 x Bosch MFQ3555GB White Hand Mixer Set
    2 x metal kneading hook
    1 x plastic mixing bowl
    2 x stirrer
    1 x pillar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Thanks for posting that ... can I ask though, where are you getting that that price is for today only?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

Log onto amazon and click deal of the day. It shows 40% discount.

fulhamfan wrote: »
    Log onto amazon and click deal of the day. It shows 40% discount.

Ah thanks, I just clicked directly onto the mixer so didn't see it was a deal of the day ... hmm, now to decide if I really need a new mixer :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Only wrote: »
    Ah thanks, I just clicked directly onto the mixer so didn't see it was a deal of the day ... hmm, now to decide if I really need a new mixer :P

If you do a lot of baking its probably not the ideal mixer for you. The bowl would be smaller than most as is the power of the motor, but for storage etc and price I think its a decent price of light use. A hand mixer on its own can be got a lot cheaper but may be handy for some to have the stand and bowl.

Davy wrote: »
    If you do a lot of baking its probably not the ideal mixer for you. The bowl would be smaller than most as is the power of the motor, but for storage etc and price I think its a decent price of light use. A hand mixer on its own can be got a lot cheaper but may be handy for some to have the stand and bowl.

Thanks very much for the info, really appreciated.
    I ended up leaving it for now as I don't do that much baking and am using a regular handmixer - just had a hankering after one with a stand but realistically am probably cluttering up when I should be clearing out:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

All a matter now. The price has gone back to normal. Should have purchased it when I had the chance.

Advertisement