Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Law of attraction believer! Tell your story :)

• 11-03-2014 6:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

first of all: I would like to create this thread, to share our stories here.

This is not intended to discuss if the Law of Attraction works or not (or how).

I simply would love to have a thread where to share every big and small "success" to keep ourselfes motivated :)

It doesn't matter if you attracted a butterfly or your dream job.

I want to create this thread to motivate each other! Especially if you believe already in it.

I will start with something small.

I was thinking about a particular friend I haven't heard from for ages.
    2 days ago I was thinking of her and remembered our good times we had.
    I completely forgot about it and today I got a lovely message from her.:)
    Made me kinda happy.

It also happens all the time, that i think about a song and a few minutes afterwards its played somewhere.

Awesome!

Tell your story :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hann56

Maybe if I think of winning the lotto, then I would believe the Law of atraction;:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

I have 2 nice stories, happened the last 2 days and even today I already made so many nice experiences, I'm buzzing :)

First one:

As you maybe can guess, I really like old Celica cars. I havent seen one for about a year anywhere on the road.
    At the petrol station I came across a grey one, which i found awesome because I havent seen one for a while!
    I somehow knew automatically, that within the next few days i will see another one, thats just too funny.
    So without thinking much about it anymore I went on.
    Later that evening i was scrolling trough my FB newsfeed and guess what?

someone is selling their old celica (also grey), was even the same year but not the same car!
    Never seen an ad for it as well, so that was just funny and once again a personal proof for me, that LOA works :)

The 2nd thingy that happened was an actual request.
    ATM i need a few card-boxes for crafting and as you might know they are expensive to get.
    So I drove into the city and asked or believed "i will come home with lots of free boxes I receive".
    forgot that thought again and went into a few shops to get stuff.
    Guess what! in the first shop i went to, a guy was putting stuff out of boxes into the shelf.
    he had already lots of boxes lying around him (empty) so i asked what they do with it and if i might can take one away.
    They gave me as many as i wanted :D:D

today i went into another shop to get some food and right infront of me again: lots of boxes and someone who put stuff into the shelf!
    so i asked once more and now i got even more boxes.

LOVE IT

I wish i could do the same with the lottery but I find it easier to attract "common" or small things because its easier to believe that you actually get them.
    :)

have a great weekend everybody !!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 dart1980

While reading rhonda byrnes book the secret i won 300 euro in the lotto, havent won anything since, i might read it again see if i create a few euro :)

thanks for sharing :)

I have something "typical" out of my life again, happens all the time.

the LOA works best when i simply dont think to much about something.
    Yesterday i played a game online (cooking game) and it was about cutting carrots. That reminded me how much I love carrot-stripes and that I havent had some for ages.
    And today at work...guess what!
    Carrot stripes :D

Couldnt stop smiling in the canteen :D

The last week was just insane!!!

I' focusing on Money at the moment and in my case it somehow always happens, that I don't get money into my hands, but rather find unreal deals and discounts, that save me a lot of money.

Anyway, last week I started to focus on Money and all.
    And I kid you not, within 2 days I received a check for 150Euro.
    No idea why, I actually have to call the crowd to make sure it's no mistake :D

As well I once again got some incredible cheap things, for example I got a few pieces and normally a single piece would be 60E plus.
    But I got over 10 pieces for ONLY 60E.

Stuff like that.

Cant believe how lucky I was with that deal.

And this continued through the whole time.
    Also got a breakfast for free (someone paid for it), just like that.

Bring on the savings!!!! haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭Xenophile

The Law of Attraction was summed up by Jesus in "The New Testament".....as follows....... "As you sow so also shall you reap", when this becomes part of your living philosophy knowledge will be superfluous.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Xenophile wrote: »
    The Law of Attraction was summed up by Jesus in "The New Testament".....as follows....... "As you sow so also shall you reap", when this becomes part of your living philosophy knowledge will be superfluous.

A good few religions mention something similar, but many never really understood :o

Advertisement