Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade Advice

Options
  • 11-03-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi all,

My HTC One X has started acting up a bit so I'm looking for an upgrade.

First thoughts are the HTC One and the Galaxy S4.

Would you guys have anything else to recommend?

Secondly:
    If I were to get a phone in Qatar, would the 4G work over here? I'm currently on Three.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
    Dan

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Next generations Samsung and HTC flagships are being released in the next month or two I believe (S5 has already been showcased), so perhaps hold off a bit if you can? If not, the Nexus 5 is a great option.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭DanielGibbons

5starpool wrote: »
    Next generations Samsung and HTC flagships are being released in the next month or two I believe (S5 has already been showcased), so perhaps hold off a bit if you can? If not, the Nexus 5 is a great option.

Thanks for the reply!

I might try to stick it out so.. how long til they'll actually be available?

Anyh thoughts on the Qatari phones?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

I had the htc one x die on me recently, and I am in the process of looking at a phone from china * octa core - 5.5 inch. 2gb and 32gb, and a huge batter and delivered to the door for €218.
    going the sim only deal with tesco as well as it works out cheaper.

A new sim card deal. can get a new phone every year- by selling this one if I want and still have a great phone deal.
    thats just my 2 cents. loads here dont go the china route though

• Registered Users Posts: 7 NIgig79

Go sim only and get an unlocked G2 for around €350 from the UK.

Advertisement