Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

Options
  • 11-03-2014 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭

I find this a very challenging piece of software! I thought it was going to play almost the same as Zombie Apocalypse. Hey, it was free. I can't complain. How did everyone else find it?

http://ie.ign.com/games/dead-nation/ps4-20013834

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Could do with the right analog being the fire button as such... akward holding R1 constantly.

Good for co-op, my mate played his first non-fifa game in 3 years with this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

flynner13 wrote: »
    Could do with the right analog being the fire button as such... akward holding R1 constantly.

Good for co-op, my mate played his first non-fifa game in 3 years with this game.

Yes. That would be handy. Not to mention the fact that it's R1 to shoot. Things like that make me forget when I go to play other shooters. I end up throwing a grenade because I forgot to get out of the zone of the latter game with reversed 'shoot' buttons ><.

Does it do local multiplayer? It would give the girlfriend somethin' to play with me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

gamercfc wrote: »
    Does it do local multiplayer? It would give the girlfriend somethin' to play with me

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/05/dead-nation-apocalypse-edition-review-zombie-free-4415878/
    The on and offline multiplayer is the one area where you wish the game would steal more from Left 4 Dead, as you can only have two people at once.

So yes is the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭jones

Great game and another great addition to PS+

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Is it me or it is visually has no upgrade from PS3 version. In fact it looked a bit... bad? Maybe my expectation were a bit too high.

Its fun little game, ill give them that, but I am not sure about selection of guns? Is it me or there is very little selection of weaponary in game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

trying to complete the co op trophy via online but get bad connections/drop outs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,505 ✭✭✭✭Varik

aindriu80 wrote: »
    trying to complete the co op trophy via online but get bad connections/drop outs

Not sure if it's bad connections but a lot of the time I get messages that the other player has paused the game and then they quite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

Varik wrote: »
    Not sure if it's bad connections but a lot of the time I get messages that the other player has paused the game and then they quite.

Very annoying !!

I am starting level 5. If you want to do any of the missions let me know

Advertisement