Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Sale up to 50% off

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

craggy2 wrote: »
    Prices are still very high in my opinion, certainly in mens. At the Christmas sale, there were significant price reductions after about 2 weeks into the sale. Picked up a lovely suit, perfect fit, for around EUR75. Perfect start to 2014! But of course there is the risk what u want will be sold out.......

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Three for two in the underwear works out well. Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

the sale seems to be women only.

Plus the website is dreadful....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

The OP posted the mobile site, so looks bad on computer goto normal web site its fine then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Great prices on birthday etc. cards. Lots for EUR1. Better ones EUR1.75. Not via Sale section, but in normal website. Spotted them in store also. Cards are always great quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Picked up a few suits for my groomsmen for less than €100, had to use the UK site for my sizes though

Advertisement