Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy an LP player in Dublin

Options
  • 10-03-2014 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an LP player in Dublin for my boyfriends birthday. Can anyone please advise me where is the best place to buy one? My boyfriend's life and career revolves around music so I want to get a good one buy no idea where to start! My budget is €150, max €200.

I am based in Dublin city centre.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

I'd probably start here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

i could give you a good hour on the LP for 150 but i have to admit to picking up the explorer and dinky now and again!
    :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 strictlycash

Maybe Maplin or similar. You can get one with a USB connection and which includes software to copy the LPs to computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Maybe Maplin or similar. You can get one with a USB connection and which includes software to copy the LPs to computer.

And these generally have a built-in preamp, so you can just plug it into the aux in on your existing stereo.

Advertisement