Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death to PSwhore and xbones

Options
  • 10-03-2014 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭

Am I the only one that feels like my ps4 was a waste of dollars.

I haven't used it in a month. Bf4 was a laggy pile of ****e. And watchdogs downgraded graphics is the last straw. I literally don't see any extra value with playstation+.

Who are these blind sheep fan boys that help cater for the give me your money then get lost attitude.
    It seems It's the generation of no value for money.

Please if I'm missing something here show me the blue light.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

I'm disappointed so far but I'll reserve judgement until after more exclusive titles such as Infamous come out, I believe the real potential of the system could be shown then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Am I the only one that feels like my ps4 was a waste of dollars.
    Yes
    I haven't used it in a month. Bf4 was a laggy pile of ****e.
    Thats an ea issue its the same bag of **** on 360 and ps3
    And watchdogs downgraded graphics is the last straw.
    Wrong
    http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/watch_dogs/news/watch_dogs_graphics_not_downgraded_at_all_ubisoft_claims.html
    I literally don't see any extra value with playstation+.
    Shoulda went to specsavers, next gen is 2 months old, and its very early days
    It seems It's the generation of no value for money.
    Thants your opinion after 2 months! Ps3 only reached full potential 18 months before ps4!
    Please if I'm missing something here show me the blue light.

Think it may be the door your looking for :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Death to PSwhore and xbones
    Who are these blind sheep fan boys that help cater for the give me your money then get lost attitude.

This kind of language is not welcome here.

If you want to discuss the console, please use the PS4 megathread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement