Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much Gamestop pays for "New" used games?

Options
  • 10-03-2014 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know whats the average price that gamestop pays for games that come out 2-3 weeks ago?

I am just wondering if selling games after finishing them is worth something

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

€30-€40. Ask in CEX first, usually get more there

ShaneU wrote: »
    €30-€40. Ask in CEX first, usually get more there

€30-€40 is rather optimistic, you could in reality be looking at €25 maybe a little more. I was offered €13 for NFS: Rivals on PS3 the week after it was released, got far more for it in CEX.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

€30-€40 is rather optimistic, you could in reality be looking at €25 maybe a little more. I was offered €13 for NFS: Rivals on PS3 the week after it was released, got far more for it in CEX.

In fairness it was probably only 13 because it was ps3 version, fifa 14 ps4 still worth 42 credit in cex and it only has like 5 months before 15 arrives

cadete wrote: »
    In fairness it was probably only 13 because it was ps3 version, fifa 14 ps4 still worth 42 credit in cex and it only has like 5 months before 15 arrives

Not in the least bit fair considering that they were charging over €50 for it secondhand.

Advertisement