Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loads Of Kindle Books Free

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 dkod

Thanks a million. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Am I correct that you can download these for free and use them on the Kindle app on your Android, iPad, etc.?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Ya

• Registered Users Posts: 27 dkod

yes but doublecheck that they are free as sometimes when you click on the book a different price shows up. Very few on that list but def 1 or 2 were not free. One of them was a book by Cecilia Aherne. (could have been short stories)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

ooh! The Great Gatsby is there. Nice one, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

also if you download a program like cailbre you can unlock the books from kindle format so they can be read on any e-reader!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

And the previous poster just read my mind. Also, Google Play Books allows you to upload your books for free storage. They've always gone up there for me without a hitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

This is fantastic. Thank you. I just 'bought' over twenty books... (for free) and I still have fifty five pages to sift through.

Woohoo!

tusk wrote: »
    This is fantastic. Thank you. I just 'bought' over twenty books... (for free) and I still have fifty five pages to sift through.

Woohoo!

Ok scratch that. I went through all 75 pages, and came out with a grand total of 66 new books to read.

Woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

why do they all seem to be "romantic" books?

Never mind that..just found it was still searchable also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

This is a site that updates all the free books on Amazon every day.

You can search all genres so you're bound to find something you like.

http://www.dailyfreebooks.com/free_ebooks/latest/?&catID=*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

This is a site that updates all the free books on Amazon every day.

You can search all genres so you're bound to find something you like.

http://www.dailyfreebooks.com/free_ebooks/latest/?&catID=*

Now thats a site I will be saving from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

downloaded a few and now its telling me my kindle is reg at Amazon.com and to change it to .co.uk, but wont allow me and now cant get the books

Any ideas ?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

God you could go mad on erotic fiction :D
    Anyway I didn't order any of those, just a load of crime books.
    Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭WhatsGoingOn2

downloaded a few and now its telling me my kindle is reg at Amazon.com and to change it to .co.uk, but wont allow me and now cant get the books

Any ideas ?

Search for the same book title in amazon.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

Any graphic novel fans, stray bullets is def worth getting!

Thanks OP :)

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    God you could go mad on erotic fiction :D
    Anyway I didn't order any of those, just a load of crime books.
    Thanks OP

There are a lot that aren't 50 shades of Shyte. Take another look, I got a good load, fiction, classics, non-fiction. It's worth scouring!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

tusk wrote: »
    There are a lot that aren't 50 shades of Shyte. Take another look, I got a good load, fiction, classics, non-fiction. It's worth scouring!

:)

Yea I got a load of crime ones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

th283 wrote: »
    also if you download a program like cailbre you can unlock the books from kindle format so they can be read on any e-reader!

Calibre needs a plug-in which I don't think can be discussed here, but I can confirm it works a charm. The books need to be directly downloaded to a PC or laptop via Kindle for PC as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Lissavane

Tens of thousands of free out of copyright books here: http://www.gutenberg.org/

No signing up and no catches!

• Advertisement
Advertisement