Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaky Aspire BDC

Options
  • 10-03-2014 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

I picked up an Aspire BDC recently and was dissapointed to note that it leaks all over the battery (tried a couple of different types), gurgles badly and throws juice right up the centre tube up to the drip tip. I'm vaping @ about 4V and have gone up to 4.8V without much difference. I heard the BDC was a decent clearo but so far I'm not impressed. Anyone else having similar issues or have I just got a duff unit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

duff unit I would say, the ones I have had have all been perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

Quick update - I changed the coil and it seems to be performing fine, no leaks gurgling or otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Figgywurmack Limerick

Bought one recently and fell in love with them now i have 3. All of them gurgle when the juice gets low but the taste off them is amazing. I still use evods and the same flavour in both clearos taste much better in the aspire bdc and they look great on my tesla :)

Advertisement