Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Working Holiday Timeline

Options
  • 10-03-2014 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

(Mod Note: You can only edit a post within 48 hours of posting it, so you may want to wait until the end of the process to fill this out. It'll be useful for next year's cohort.)

If you haven't seen the helpful 2013 version of this thread, check it out here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056885910

This is the first year with new visas so I'm starting the Working Holiday timeline thread, I'm sure it would be more useful for those applying for the International Co-op and Internship to set up individual ones. Requirements and paperwork is slightly different so timelines won't be quite the same.

Ironically, the OP of that thread didn't update the first post, but plenty of others did and it worked well.

There are two key points that (I think) are needed to make it successful:

1.) No discussion, that's done in other threads
    2.) Update your list when something happens

Without further ado:

Application Submission date: Very soon
    Notification Receipt/Request for Payment:

Payment Date and Bank Name:
    Bank of misers
    Receipt Uploaded:
    Proof of Payment Verified:
    Conditional Acceptance Received:

MYCIC Documents Submitted:
    Type of Family form submitted (5707/5745):
    Additional Documents Requested:
    Immigration Assessment Approved:
    Final Decision Approved / Received LOI:
    Hobbit visa approved
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭NewsMeQuick

I should say that I just discovered that you cannot edit your own post (apprx) 2 days after posted, it's a Boards rules thing. I checked with a nice Mod and unfortunately nothing can be done.

It seems that last year people just filled it out when they got the details.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I should say that I just discovered that you cannot edit your own post (apprx) 2 days after posted, it's a Boards rules thing. I checked with a nice Mod and unfortunately nothing can be done.

It seems that last year people just filled it out when they got the details.

I hope you don't mind, I edited your post to reflect that :)

No problem Faith!

Application Submission date: 13/03/2014
    Notification Receipt/Request for Payment: 14/03/2014
    Payment Date and Bank Name: 14/03/2014 AIB
    Proof of Payment Verified: 14/03/2014
    Conditional Acceptance Received: 14/03/2014

MYCIC Documents Submitted: 14/03/2014
    Type of Family form submitted (5707/5745): 5707E
    Additional Documents Requested:
    Immigration Assessment Approved:
    Final Decision Approved / Received LOI:

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

Have you already done your mycic? i paid and uploaded everything today havent heard anything back, how long did you wait till you got a message to do your mycic?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 eamonnod25

Have you already done your mycic? i paid and uploaded everything today havent heard anything back, how long did you wait till you got a message to do your mycic?

im having difficulty on up loading my cv and passport it says after i upload them uploaded in the little box then underneath all its telling me is save only can any one help me

• Advertisement

im having difficulty on up loading my cv and passport it says after i upload them uploaded in the little box then underneath all its telling me is save only can any one help me

eamonnod25 wrote: »

whats mycic again im going for working holiday visa iv my fee paid and cv and passport uploaded since yesterday i did it about this time yesterday

whats mycic again im going for working holiday visa iv my fee paid and cv and passport uploaded since yesterday i did it about this time yesterday

Application Submission date: 13/03/2014
    Notification Receipt/Request for Payment: 14/03/2014
    Payment Date and Bank Name: 14/03/2014 AIB
    Proof of Payment Verified: 14/03/2014
    Conditional Acceptance Received: 14/03/2014

MYCIC Documents Submitted: 14/03/2014
    Type of Family form submitted (5707/5745): 5707E
    Additional Documents Requested: None
    Immigration Assessment Approved: 16/03/2014
    Final Decision Approved / Received LOI: 16/03/2014

Advertisement